Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I am sorry.. I am a kunt














I am sorry.. there is no excuse for it... I am a kunt.

All of you loyal Whiteballers out there have had to lay in wait for more tracks and yet I have not delivered. Now I could throw excuses at you.. like that I am undertaking exams at University.. that my bowels are sore and full of poo.. or even that I wanted to watch the Lord of the Rings Trilogy instead.... but I would just be lying... except for Lord of the Rings... Hobbits = <3

Anyway. Instead of hiding behind excuses.. what better way to say sorry with a fuck load of tracks! Some of these are especially awful.. just to make your eyes that much whiter.

George Lenton - Jungle Whomp

Don Diablo & Example - Hooligans (Extended Mix)


Don Diablo & Example - Hooligans (Spor Remix) [Spor has been my DnB hero.. for soo long! ]

Jay Robinson - Acid Line (Aniki's Trippin Balls Remix)

High Rankin - No Money For Guns

Ado! - CtrlAltDefeat

Ado! - Employee of the Month

Ado! - Dept Call [heaps of distortion in this.. just a warning]

Ado! - Junk ['54rtgffcde rxsrderf4ctg5yh bnv98uibnjh vc' I acctually rolled my face across the keyboard... this is just... ffuucckk.. harder then proxy??? big thanks to reid for all the Ado!!]


ALSO!!!



















TRUMPDISCO is playing @ Tronix in Sydney this Friday 22nd of May! For all you Whiteballers up in Sydney.. come down to Tronix to be sufficently decimated!!

<3

1 comment:

dingosarewild said...

i love you, cunt.