Friday, February 6, 2009

Get Me Gingy!





My dearest appologies for the absence of some serious Whiteballin' content... I do believe it was a combination of myself trying to perfect my current mix... and also because I've developed an itch due to a new upcoming Trumpdisco track that seriously.. may cause hemorrhaging...

But anyway.. enough talk about the people's champion...

There's this guy called Gingy right... he states that.. "I throw the Real Real Hard/Dirty Disko parties in London"... and he has seriously caught my eye of recent.

For you frequent Whiteballers.. you would have seen his Bass Live remix up.. and I must say.. this is not his one and only stupidly loud track! And aren't we lucky there's more!!

Tiga - Mind Dimension (Gingy Remix)


Gingy - Rios For MVP


Gingy - Swagger

Gingy- Wreck


Gingy - Don't You Worry


Many apologies for being away for a while... but I do know something that will make the Melbourne population a little forgiving......

THE PROXY IS PLAYING IN MELBOURNE THIS SATURDAY!!!

Check this site for tickets.. "http://www.strobeparty.com/" ... Going to be the most worthy of nights... and just to make Quinn happy... 'Death Anus'... that is all..

<3

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I went to see proxy play in brisbane, paid, then left and went home before the russian kid even started. does that make me mental?

Anonymous said...

Hmm... I'm going to try to explain this as nicely as possible...

My favourite live act before February 7th 2009 was the Bloody Beetroots.. They mixed flawlessly and played an amazing set, this set also had 2 Proxy songs in it! (maybe 3.. I had a lot of beer..)

Now their are so many reasons why the Proxy has now become my favourite live act so far.. It could be the fact that I walked into the place and Bingo Players was playing.. it could be the $8 Coopers Green Long Necks.. It could be having the Whiteballin crew there..

But the one reason that stood out in my opinion.. he played all his tracks.. and he played them dirty.. You don't hear that stuff in Melbourne.. It's almost a pleasure being able to hear them so loud surrounded by people who appreciate it as much as you do.

So yeah.. I must say I'm shattered you didn't get to experience that.. but there's always next time....... =)