Tuesday, January 6, 2009

It's Official!!




















It's Official!! The first two tracks from The Proxy's Kissy Sell Out Mix are Polymorphic tracks!!!

The first one is a Proxy remix of an unknown Polymorphic track... but I'm making a safe bet in saying it's a remix of 'Rebel'.

And the second track is a brand new Polymorphic track... and because I love you.. here it is!!

Polymorphic - Techno Music

And to mix it up a bit.. Polymorphic remixed his own track!!

Polymorphic - Techno Music (Polymorphic Thrash Remix)

Now to make my day even better.. The Proxy is playing in Australia in February.. People will Die... I suggest you go.. <3

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where...is this man playing?

Anonymous said...

http://www.strobeparty.com/

Check that out.. definitely keen on this gig.. You won't miss me.. I'll be at the front Whiteballin'.. =D

heathledger said...

is technomusic ripped from myspace? what is source ;)

Anonymous said...

During my travels over in Siberia I visited Lake Baikal. It was a dark and stormy night and I had no place to stay.. I ran into a group of traveling monks who shared their shelter with me.. It was one of those wise monks that bestowed this track upon me..

heathledger said...

lies this is so a rip!