Saturday, December 6, 2008

Blokes.Rate.Unreal.Lingerie














So thanks to the recent mix by the current peoples champion.. Trumpdisco have hinted at a song that has been brewing in my bowels waiting to be released with a fresh scent of yeast..
Now I'm not at any liberty to be blogging any of those "exclusive" tracks.. but just to rub it in a little.. they sound fucking nuts.. really.. really loud. Now for some.. if I say 'Noisia' you would respond with a blank stare. To others.. you will enlighten and surprise me with your knowledge of Drum 'N' Bass.
Noisia are old school DnB artists reigning from the Netherlands. They have always been a favourite of mine back in the day when I used to listen to DnB religiously. OK.. so when one of my old school favourite DnB artists suddenly rocks up and makes a dirty as electro flavoured track.. well.. 'Pre-Cum' would be my choice of words..
So before I give you this track.. you must promise.. play this one loud.. really.. really.. really loud! It deserves it.

B.R.U.L - Noisia

P.S. Look out.. for PARANOID.. =)

Also... Heading away for a week.. so I had to do this post to make sure you guys didn't forget about me! See you next week! =)

Prolifik <3

No comments: