Sunday, November 9, 2008

Zombie... Zombie... Zombie Nation...




OK.. I admit it... I thought Zombie Nation was the best fucking song ever invented when I was an un-educated youth. But then I grew up.. and listened to a Proxy track... and my balls dropped somewhere in between...

Anyway. A little trivia for the un-educated youths out there still listening to Ministry CD's.

Zombie Nation IS KernKraft 400. He originally released a track called 'Zombie Nation'. Due to it being a generally good track.. And because the name 'Zombie Nation' is pretty sweet.. KernKraft 400 renamed himself Zombie Nation and renamed the track 'KernKraft 400'. Not only that, but Zombie Nation is one half of ZZT!

He has just released a new track titled 'Forza'. By itself this track is rather funky, but with every funky song theres always one guy who wants to turn it into a dance floor smasher! I'll let you decide who did it better!

Enjoy!

Zombie Nation - Forza

Zombie Nation - Forza (Fukkk Offf Remix)

Zombie Nation - Forza (Housemeister Remix)

And Ofcourse.. The Classic!

Zombie Nation - KernKraft 400


No comments: