Thursday, April 17, 2008

Holy Fucking Shit!


This man is the embodiment of the WhiteBall.

The Proxy's newest track, "Dance in Dark", has finally surfaced and... oh my god... I think it's the dirtiest, most beautiful thing I've ever heard!!!

The Russian prodigy has sampled the somewhat haunting vocals of Stacey Charles from the original "Dancing in the Dark", by Schwarzkopf (aka Michael Woods), which is out now on Cayenne Records.... I must admit, this caught me by surprise as there has been no talk of it being a remix.

The Proxy is due to release his new EP "by June.." this year and I'm beginning to feel sick with anticipation.

Also, hear it in action in the solid Future Rock Vol. 3 mixtape (track list in comments). Big ups to Keem All Hippies Blog!!!

It's 128kb so not the best quality clip, but I think you more than get the idea.

God I love him.....

The Proxy - Dance in Dark (zshare)


bonus: The Proxy - Destroy



My man Oizo playing it!

4 comments:

trumpdisco said...

1. Alan Braxe – Addicted (Streetlife DJs Remix)
2. Hardy Hard – Records Back (Electrixx Remix)
3. The Proxy – Dancing in the Dark
4. Fischerspooner –Danse en France (D.I.M. Remix)
5. Streetlife DJs – Yo Jay (The Japanese Popstars Remix)
6. Kill the Noise – Hey You (Le Castle Vania Remix)
7. Maral Salmassi – Fire Gem (Fukkk Offf Remix)
8. Egor Boss – Superfreak (Miles Dyson Remix)
9. M83 – Graveyard Girl (Yuksek Remix)
10. MSTRKRFT – VUVUVU
11. Hey Today – Walk Through
12. Digitalism – Pogo (Hey Today Remix)
13. Justice – DVNO (Les Petits Pilous Remix)
14. Dolby Anol – Puppies
15. Shameboy – Heartcore (D.I.M. Remix)
16. Cryptic – Pin Me Down (Phones Remix)
17. SebastiAn – Motor Interzone (Clash the Disco Kids Edit)
18. Chromeo – Fancy Footwork (Kissy Sell Out Remix)
19. South Rakkas Crew – Mad Decent (Fake Blood Remix)
20. AC/DC – Thunderstruck (Crookers Remix)

Anonymous said...

Hey, Dancing in the dark is a remix ... original is Schwarzkopf - Dancing in the dark
:)

trumpdisco said...

Oh, cheers bruh! corrections on the way!

Anonymous said...

Umm that Dancing in The Dark (Proxy Remix) link works but the download doesn't start. Is it just problem with my computer? I really want that track!